Agenda Paris Meeting
AGENDA LABMAQUAL MEETING in PARIS - 30/31 january 2003
Venue: Maison des Universités, 103 Boulevard St. Michel
The LABMAQUAL project has come to a stage in which the formal quality care regulations with respect to labour market relevance for higher (professional) education in all countries can be confronted with the findings about what is actually taking place in the cases studied.
During the meeting in Paris we like to come to an appraisal of the situation in every country (see discussion on friday) as a preparation for the final conclusions of the project.
We appreciate if you use transparencies for your presentation.
Thursday 30 january
Friday 31 January
The meeting of the full partnership took place in Paris on 30-31 of January 2003. Points on the agenda were:
- a. presentations of results of case studies in every country
- b. confrontation in all countries of the formal quality assurance system with respect to labour market relevance for (professional) higher education with the findings about what is actually taking place in the cases studied (with case examples). Objective was to come to an integrative presentation and appraisal (discussion) of the situation in every country as a preparation for the final conclusions of the project
- c. presentations of (draft) results of surveys among employers in every country
- d. first comparative analysis of survey results
- e. discussion about the advantages/disadvantages of the various systems and approaches with respect to quality care and labour market relevance of higher professional education, about which (labour market) elements would at least have to be included in a good quality care system and which functions does a well developed quality care system with respect to labour market (praxis) relevance in higher professionally oriented education have for various stakeholders
- f. presentations about the very recent, latest developments in the quality assurance systems for higher education in the Netherlands and United Kingdom
- g. presentations of plans for the dissemination workshops / conferences in every country
- h. organisational and financial arrangements and things to do in the forthcoming period