Terug naar: Labmaqual Project
Welcome to the Labmaqual Project
The LABMAQUAL project
LABOUR MARKET INVOLVEMENT in
QUALITY ASSURANCE in
PROFESSIONALLY ORIENTED HIGHER EDUCATION
Leonardo da Vinci project with support from the European Commission
Co-ordinated by REVICE, Center for Work, Education and Social Policy (NL)
With the co-operation of researchers of
- Université Marne-la-Vallée OFIPE (F): Pierre Dubois, Victor Lepaux and Ronan Vourc’h
- Sozialforschungsstelle Dortmund (D): Birgit Muetherich
- Institute for Employment Studies (UK): David Lain and Andrew Maginn
- CIREM (E): Joseph M. Rotger, Emma Estany and Oriol Homs
And other partners
- HBO-Raad, afd. Kwaliteitszorg (NL): Mark Frederiks
- VNO-NCW (NL): Chiel Renique
- Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (UK): Peter Wright
- CEREQ (F): Philippe Mehaut
- MEDEF (F): Béatrice Tessier
- CCPR (F): Anne Caillaud
- GEW (D): Gerd Köhler
- Agència per a la Qualitat del Sistema Universitari de Catalunya (E): Josep Grifoll Sauri,
This website brings together information about the LABMAQUAL research project, funded through the EU’s Leonardo da Vinci Programme. The research examines how (if at all) vocational higher education is responsive to the needs of the labour market, and how this is related to the labour market´s involvement in quality assurance policies, procedures and structures in vocational higher education programmes.
The research has been conducted in five countries with a diversity of experiences in this area: Germany, France, the Netherlands, Spain, and the United Kingdom (England).
Country reports have been produced by the research partners in each of these countries.
In addition, the Dutch lead partner, REVICE, has produced a synthesis report, which summarises and draws conclusions from the project.